Monday, June 4, 2007

Time for a change, go out to the bar!

I am not one to go out to the bars all the time. In college it was the thing to do. But that was college. Now going to a bar every once in a while is a good thing. You get to see people you haven't seen in a while, like your old friend from high school who you hated, but now they just want to talk to ya. You also get to hear the lastest Dixie Chicks song, which I am a huge, huge fan of. Plus, I don't know about you, but I love buying random chicks' drinks all night. Most of the time when I don't go the the bar, I enjoy hanging with my friends, drinking at one of their places. This can be extremely fun too. You are always around people you like, music of your choice, most of the time, and drinking games that no one would ever get sick of. EVER! THE best is when one of us gets pissed at their significant other and takes it out on the rest of us for no reason. This happens quite often. Which is why I say, " Lets go to the bar".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.