Monday, June 4, 2007

Drama: Everyone's Favorite

I have noticed in my short existence on Earth that drama can be found anywhere. It wrecks friendships, marriages and families. Most of the time it is unwanted, some people can never escape it and it's just wrong in general. I am not going into specifics here, but I am going to throw my views on it out there. If we all know drama can cause some serious shit, then why does drama always seem to happen. I know that there is always going to be drama, but some people just seem to invite it into their lives. Or vise versa, some people just like to start drama where it isn't needed. Drama was one of the major downfalls in my last relationship. I remember fighting over stupid little things that just tore us apart. Now believe me when I say that wasn't the only reason for that relationships' demise, there were other factors. But drama had a huge part in it. I think about that all the time. Do we really need drama in life? The answer is yes. The reason we need it: I don't know. I hate it. I hate fighting. But yet, it happens all the time.

No comments: